Shift in market regime: outweighing the onset of deflationary tendencies in Europe
The June 2013 edition of Perspectives is now available for download.
In this edition:
- Editorial outlook: The impact of the rising dollar
- Macroeconomics: Global economy increasingly marked by contrasts
- Strategy: More strides down the road to normalisation
- Headline news from around the world: The US springing the surprises yet again
- Asset classes and currencies: Heightened risks for US Treasuries
- Topic of the month: On course for self-sustaining growth
- Key figures: Heightened risks for US Treasuries
Published in five languages on a monthly basis, Perspectives presents our views on strategic trends, macro-economics, and asset classes. In addition we address a topical issue related to the concerns of the moment. You can subscribe to Perspectives to receive each issue directly in your inbox on the day of its release.